Happy Valentines Day!

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

We had the pleasure of hosting a wedding shower today. We loved celebrating the day of love with all of our friends.


I made the little heart chandelier decorations from some scrap Michael Miller fabric. The turnovers below I've named Bleeding Heart Cherry Turnovers. They were yum.

I think I got my money's worth out of that cookie cutter.


Sweeter than the treats were the babies!



And here we have our bride and groom to be...

Have you ever seen such excitement over a rice cooker?!
Sweet girl, she's going to be a fantastic wife.

p.s. The winner of the Historic Photos of Memphis book is Christy over at the BonBon Boutique.
Thanks to everyone for sending in comments! We {heart} Memphis this Valentines.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP