The Colors of Love

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ever wonder how your favorite dress would look as a paint palette for your house? Or how to capture your favorite photo and interpret it into your favorite room design? Big Huge Labs has a tool that will break down any photo into a series of pantone colors.

Here is a photo a friend took of Mr. Sabbe and I at the Memphis in May fireworks a couple years ago. I love this picture.



And here is it's pallete.


Funny how a photo I love so much makes such an ugly pallet. As nostalgic as I can be, I will not be painting my walls green kelp mixed with oriental pink any time soon. Maybe your favorite sweet moments make a prettier pallet. Give it a try! Wouldn't it be neat to have a room with such meaning..."oh, you like our living room color, it's actually the color of the sky the day my husband proposed to me" My clients and bosses are always asking for a strong design concepts...I think I've found a new tool.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP