"...practice hospitality"- Romans 12:13

>> Monday, January 12, 2009


I've been meaning to share this site the past week and have not had time. For all you good southern women out there...note: I give a shout out to the south only because we claim this little thing called hospitality as a part of our identity. Northerners may have it too...who knows, Westerners may have us all beat. But somewhere along the way someone coined the phrase Southern Hospitality and I must say...I'm glad we got it first. Anyway, a little helpful tool I've found is a site called Ekklesion. You can add a friend or family onto a menu, ie. if they've had a baby, or had surgery and you want to organize some meals to come over to their house. It makes it SO easy. So practice hospitality...it's as easy as sending out an Evite!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP