When I grow up...

>> Friday, October 24, 2008


I want to be a Ballerina!

Yesterday,on my lunch break, I was able to attend a rehearsal for Ballet Memphis. They allowed a free public viewing to promote their new show at the Orpheum. The show is called Firebird. Another great thing about the rehearsal was that it was held in a newly renovated space (in the process of being newly renovated) on the corner of Main and Union, it will be the Radio Center Flats. Memphis is getting so cool I can hardly stand it.

The show has an animal theme. These dancers were imitating a team of fish.





And this little bit was a bumble bee.





Ta- da.

And I've saved the best for last. They've held several rows for this show to be $5 seats. That's right $5...normal (back row) seats are $70. Get them while you can! He doesn't know it yet, but Mr. Sabbe and I will be at the Saturday night show. See you there....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP