Twas the Week After Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This was our first Christmas with just the two of us. Mr. Sabbe had to work Christmas night and despite how much I miss my family and friends at home, I couldn't imagine leaving the poor man alone on Christmas morning. But, in many ways, the south came to us.


Unintentionally, Mr. Sabbe ended up in a Harry Potter costume on Christmas morning.


 Thank goodness my brother-in-law is not in the gift wrapping business. Although he does make a fine card.








And I had the camera in hand just in time to see Miss Zoe make her first attempt at green beans.  As funny as it was, we intended not to let her actually touch anything... we failed. Those little paws are faster than they look.

I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas! Can you believe it is almost 2010?!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP